2018年6月12日 星期二

乾貨! 常用貨代英語口語詞彙,你值得擁有!








(一)


We arrange shipments to any part of the world.


我們承攬去世界各地的貨物運輸。


From what I’ve heard you’re ready well up in shipping work.


據我所知,您對運輸工作很在行。


What is your specific transport requirement?


你們需要的運輸條件是什麼?


It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.


這將給我們的運輸帶來很多問題。


The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.


雙方就運輸方式達成了協議。


Today let’s discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.


今天我們就談談關於鋼材的運輸方式吧。


How do you usually move your machines?


你們出口機器習慣使用哪種運輸方式?


The goods are now in transit.


此批貨物正在運輸途中。


A part of the goods were damaged in transit.


一部分貨物在運輸途中受損。


If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms.


如果要預訂貨艙,請將訂艙表寄給我們。


do you do any chartering?


你們租船嗎?


Words and Phrases


transport 運輸


to be in transit 正在運輸


move 運輸


transportation business 運輸業


transportation company (corporation) 運輸公司


transportation cost 運輸成本


mode of transportation 運輸方式way of transportation 運輸方式means of transportation


to do charter 租船 cargo space 貨艙






http://www.kubonews.com/2018061221052.html

心情煩悶需要新鮮事刺激一下嗎?請上:http://www.kubonews.com

沒有留言:

張貼留言